Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What ever happened to Leonardo?

So I should've prefaced the previous blog with an explanation of just what happened to Leonardo. I really thought they'd be the next Ross and Rachel but alas no. So Juicebox and Leonardo did everything together, they went to the Monterey Bars and ordered peach smoothies. Leonardo would lovingly put Juicebox in a cyllindrical box. They would go mountain climbing. They spent every minute together.
Then something happened. Juicebox-as you all know has a fear of microwaves. Leonardo initally was okay with this, but then he began to crave EasyMac. One day he succumbed to the craving and surprised Juicebox with EasyMac for dinner. As soon as Juicebox put a macaroni in his mouth, he could taste the microwave. He gave Leonardo an ultimatum-either him or the microwave.
They spent a day apart. Juicebox was so annoying that day because he was constantly talking to me about how much he missed Leonardo's fur. The next day Leonardo returned and he chose the microwave. Juicebox was heartbroken. Now he can't even bear to look at a microwave.
Now, though Juicebox is attempting the club scene down in Santa Barbara. I told him if we ever play hide and seek again-he would have to return within 24 hours and would automatically win.
So now you all know....and you know why I can't have EasyMac in the house.
Well, I don't know if you all would like to hear about my day-but here it is. I have to do four, count them, four assignments by next Tuesday. So I will probably remain being antisocial this week. Other than that, I keep getting sheets for early Christmas presents. Wow-Santa must really want me to sleep! Thanks to everyone who's sending me sheets!
I really must go now-the only show I religiously watch is about to start-yay "Fringe." Joshua Jackson finally grew up (Oh Pacey) and became Mulder. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

JazzyAbby said...

I thought we discussed the assignment issue.... I know you are lonely but...... lol

Jen said...

Esther, that's the best blog ever! I'm so glad I have the back story.