Saturday, November 22, 2008

UCSB and Juicebox

Hello again everyone!
So I visited yet another college but this was actually for a purpose. I had to photograph a building in UCSB. My goodness what a campus. I have a feeling I would never study there. In any case, Juicebox is still a bit depressed so I decided he could come along. He jumped in my camera bag-don't worry I left an airhole for him- and we were on our way.
Now I'd been to UCSB twice before due to troublesome film and was nearly run over by bicycles so I warned Juicebox to be careful. Unfortunately as soon as I unzipped my camera bag he hopped out and walked away. I tried to catch him but Juicebox is on this new diet where it makes him incredibly fast so he was gone in a second. I let him roam around for a bit (big mistake) and took my shots (with a camera not tequila shots). I packed up my camera and then I saw him right in front of the building. He waved his furry little paw. I yelled, C'Mon Juicebox. Time to go."
He scurried over to me and unfortunately did not look both ways when crossing the street and caused a Japanese college student to fall over. Juicebox quickly ran towards me, jumped in the camera bag and we were on our way. As for the college student, she's alright. No cuts or bruises. I think she was more surprised to see a running koala than anything else. Well, hope everyone is having a splendid day. Blog you soon!

2 comments:

JazzyAbby said...

lol... I would be surprised too... I need to send Ann a link to this blog...

Jen said...

I was starting to worry that you would never see juicebox again! But, UCSB is very liberal and I'm sure he would have fit in just well.