Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Twilight day

Hello Everyone again!
Today was a very odd day. It began with church surrounded by little children and a sermon on goats and ended with screaming teenagers-but no other animals. Well church was relatively normal-I sat in back of a couple who had two children and one on the way. I really thought she was going to give birth right there, luckily she didn't. When I left, it was overcast so I figured what a great day to see Twilight.
I must tell you I really didn't want to see this movie because I kind of wanted to throw the book in the garbage at least ten times-sorry Stephanie Meyer if you are reading this, but then again if you are reading this then you aren't that famous of an author- but I went. So the theatre was literally packed to the brim with teenager girls. One of the parent's around me referred to the movie as this generations' Titanic. I thought that's going a bit overboard. The teenage girl in front of me had already seen it four times. Anyway, there was so much whistling and hoot hooting (I don't know if that's the proper word) that it was nearly impossible to fall asleep to the dull movie. When I walked out, my ears were ringing and I thought "Should've seen Quantom of Solace." In any case I can say I've seen it and I know the opinion of many swooning fifteen year olds.
Other than that, simply business law homework. Juicebox went hiking today. I hope he doesn't fall in a hole like last time! Don't worry-I gave him a rope and a walkie talkie with great range so he can call me. However I just remembered I don't talk Koala.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Didn't it suck? It was no Titanic. Great blogging Es!