Monday, November 17, 2008

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone,
I've always wanted to join the blogging revolution so here I am. Watch out world. So why would anyone want to read this blog? You're reading it so you tell me-jk. Well, juicebox finally came back from a massive game of hide and seek. He was hiding in the bathtub drain of all places and wants his fame back so you'll be hearing alot about juicebox. For those who do not know-Juicebox is my lovable Koala who is also a homosexual. (I don't really want to type a blog of how that was figured out). He had a long term relationship with a koala from Venice name Leonardo but Leo left him because he could not handle Juicebox's fear of the microwave.
Other than reading Juicebox's rambunctious adventures, I'll attempt to tell you what's been the delio with my life. (Don't worry-I will never say delio again) As of right now, everyone knows I attend Brooks. So far it is tons of fun. I still don't like the competitive atmosphere. Make photographs not war. So I will figure out how to add photos and then you can look at them as ooh, aah, or go 'wow that sucks.'
You can also read my innermost thoughts and desires-actually no you can't because this is the internet, you don't know what kind of perverts are out there. Well I must be going now. I'm taking a break from writing the great American novel or attempting it anyway.

3 comments:

JazzyAbby said...

What happened to Leo? OMG!!!

Jen said...

Nice blog Essie! I have no idea what's going on with Juicebox but he has my support. Keep it up!

ryanswifey08 said...

hey, esther!!!! when are you going to make a trip down to so cal? were you effected by the fires at all? how is your apartment coming along? Love you!!!