Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hey there cyberworld!

Hi everyone,
I hope everyone out there is having a splendid day with a capital S. Well, I am back in Santa Barbara after a week in New Jersey. During that week, I experience the good, the bad, and the ugly. The good-snowstorm and great food! The bad- degrees in the single digits. The ugly- some very talkative New Jersians.
Now I know what you are all thinking (actually I don't because I'm not psychic), what about Juicebox? Well-I would not let him alone here in SB with Snowball because I'm pretty sure she would kill her. Instead, he went on a roadtrip to Yosemite with Trip. He's always dreamed of climbing mountains and hiking! His dream has been achieved. Unfortunately there are no pictures because he has an odd fear of cameras. He didn't bring back a souvenior,but I don't hold it against him. After all he has tons of fun stories and memories! I've never seen him so happy even if they don't have peach iced teas. He did eat alot of trail mix, and when I say alot I mean alot. He told me he ate 5 lbs a day.
Well I must be off-school has begun yet again and right now I'm just whelmed. I finally had my first accounting class and it seems like it'll be about as much fun as statistics but a heck of a lot easier. My photography class will be consumed with shooting people (with a camera not a gun) out in the open and we get to flash them too! Have a great day everyone! Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Don't be whelmed- and juicebox shoulda brought you something cool! Maybe a live or dead catch? idk. Do gay koalas do that?