Friday, March 27, 2009

Can everyone believe it's the end of March?

Hey Everyone,
How is everyone out there? I can see all your smiling faces in my mind as we speak! Some of you really need to brush! In case you are all wondering I am doing much better (if you can't tell from my exhuberant blog). I just had one of my wonderful freak-outs (part of the Festher personality).
Well Santa Barbara is very blue today...I mean the sky. It's so blue and so hot, not the best thing for a New England gal! Yet I am dealing with it, my skin not so much. I look like a pomegranate, but a happy one-I do have lots of seeds in me too.
Juicebox is loving the weather. He goes to the beach daily. This is problematic though because he steals my photographic reflectors for tanning. Sure he's not so white as before but do you know how hard it is to explain the need for a correct exposure to a koala? Although he does understand f-stops.
Well, I went to Ventura with him the other day and he almost went swimming...then I reminded him he can't swim so he drowned-but just for a second. You see, a giraffe was also in Ventura at the time. Her name's Molly. She just stuck her head in the water and saved him. Now Juicebox and I are thinking of a reward for her. Of course Juicebox wants to send her Peach smoothies but you can't send that through the mail...well you could but it becomes peach tea. Well I have to go!
Have a great week! Easter's around the corner-can you see the bunnies?

2 comments:

JazzyAbby said...

Juicebox is one lucky duck! Those Giraffes come in handy! I'm happy to hear that the SB is soooo nice today! I wish I was there... It was soooo cold here yesterday! I hope it's warmer today... It's already 12:12pm but I've been lazy so I haven't checked the weather yet... Well... i guess that's it.... I miss you lots! ttys! Love, Abby

Jen said...

I would like a peach smoothie in the mail! Too bad SB wasn't freakin' gorgeous last week LOL. We've been blessed with many good days. I can't wait to see you again! xoxo