Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Some sad news or good news depending on how you look at it

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to let everyone know that I will probably be very very late in getting back to emails because my computer has decided to completely crash. I mean it will not even turn on. I thought-fiddlesticks. So now I will simply be checking emails at Brooks which might explain the tardiness.
I think it was a curse the cat put on the place.
Other than this, I suddenly felt an explosion of creativity and have decided to use Juicebox as a minor character in a book. Don't worry I had a long talk with him about it when he returned from the Channel Islands and he said it was okay. I wanted written documentation but he can't write. He's doing well. He came back early from his vacation because of the rain and the fact that he really didn't get along with the seals. Snowball is doing somewhat well. She keeps running out in the rain. She started dancing the other day and I pretended I didn't know her. A cat doing the macarena? Not a pretty picture. In any case, she kinda smells now. Well-I must go-homework calls just until the end of the week.

No comments: