Wednesday, December 17, 2008

False Alarm!

Hi Everyone again!
Wow two posts in one day. So anyway, my computer is back to normal. It was very strange because I just took out the battery, then put it back and magically it worked! I'm so happy. Although as soon as I checked my email my professor sent a mass email saying we could use our notes for the final this morning. Which is a relief because I thought everyone was cheating. I should get an A for effort.
Well I must go now again! I hope everyone is doing swell and have a great day!

3 comments:

JazzyAbby said...

What's up with our computer drama? I think our computers are cursed by the ghosts of old Fort Ord!

Jen said...

I love the nutcracker pic, and the jade/cat one- this time you can't blame the computer on me!

JazzyAbby said...

2 weeks? 2 weeks since your last post? What did Juicebox do for new year's?