Monday, July 12, 2010

Welcome to Napa!

Hello Everyone,
I'm here enjoying my very humble abode here in Napa which makes my apartment in Santa Barbara seem gigantic. I'm currently in an RV that just started running internet an hour ago so now I'm on the web. I honestly don't know how people live without the internet...after all without it how would I blog or get news about Juicebox? To answer all your questions, no there haven't been any noise complaints from the neighbors. Actually, I got an email stating that he's going away too! He had a huge fourth of July bash and it was such a success that all the animals decided to keep the party going, so they are going all over Southern California. If you see a pink-polka dotted van with a giraffe driving and tons of marsupials in the back, wave because that's Juicebox. He'd drive but he can't see over the steering wheel and to answer your question the van is a convertible van which is how the giraffe can drive.
I start work tomorrow-bet you never thought you'd see that written down about me but it's the truth. On Thursday we are going to start preparations for Burning Man which I'm already incredibly nervous about because call me kooky but I don't want to try hallucinogenic drugs. My brain's already screwed up enough as it is so why add more chemicals into the mix. Anyway my supervisor assured me that they stay away from it and are seasoned veterans. In any case they are doing an art piece that I am going to be involved with which is very very mixed media. They have this Jeep that they are converting into a dragon...so...um...yeah. I really hope I won't be the one driving it down.
Well I've gotta go-I'll take some pictures later in the week and post them. This town is so darling. It reminds me a bit of Carmel except it's flat (very flat which made my 5 mile walk around town today FUN) and the weather is like Santa Barbara. Plus, there's a TARGET which there wasn't in Santa Barbara. Alright, now I've really gotta go. Off to watch something from Netflix. Have a great day!

No comments: