Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hello June!

Hi Blog-readers!
So all of you are most likely shocked that I am blogging, because I normally blog maybe once a season but this is not a joke. And no, this is not Juicebox. Fortunately, for me he can't type. He can't write either...he tried once but the pen exploded into his fur. Although even if he could it wouldn't be useful to him-he can't read. Oh gosh, I hope nobody is feeling bad for Juicebox now. He does look at magazines. We get catalogs every week with Peach smoothies...it's amazing the type of containers you can get smoothies in.
Speaking of Juicebox, we are about to enter his favorite season-summer. I'm actually not sure if we're technically in it bc I never know the dates, but I always think June equals summer. Normally, he'd be out tanning, but it has been cloudy here so Juicebox was a bit sad. In order to cheer him up, I gave him full control of the remote control. So as you know, that means designer shows and chick flicks. Even as I type, he's watching "My sister's Keeper." (FYI don't see the movie, read the book). I can't wait till the sun comes out (from the clouds) so Juicebox can turn that frown upside down.
Apart from this, I had a fun memorial day in Riverside, CA. I was able to visit the rambunctious Michelsen's and see Sara's beautiful house and their new headboard. Actually, I even did a bit of sunbathing (I told Juicebox just to rub it in). Sara and I watched "The Education." I give it 3 stars. I'd only see it if you like movies written by Nick Hornby (or books for that matter). It was wierd but good.
I'm not quite sure where my life is headed right now. June has been getting me down lately (not because of the weather) because my sister's birthday is coming up and she is miles and miles away. Juicebox told me that we could have a party in her honor and serve nothing but spam and peached iced tea. He's going to invite all his jungle pals, just not the gorillas because they're against the apartment policy. Well I've gotta go. Have a great day everyone and I hope to blog twice a month from now on!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm there with you in spirit as you eat spam and drink peach iced tea!

Nettie said...

Wow love the pics cant make out what they are but love the stop action and color put a description please I am interested. Cant wait to see you, glad you like the class and I hope the " sun will come out tomorrow..." for juicebox and you.