Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hi again!

Hello Everyone,
Am I the only one that has no clue how to title these blogs? Anyway, I don't really know the subject of today's blog other than my creativity is back and you'll never guess how. So, I've been reading all these supernatural books lately-and one very depressing one about Catholicism (don't ask, but it had nothing to do with the scandals), then I thought wait,this just isn't working for me. So I picked up a book I've always wanted to read "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" by Hunter S. Thompson. Incidentally it's a book about these two guys that are pretty much high (On drugs not life) in search of the American dream in Vegas. I don't know if it's because of his style or if I just have a desire to go to Vegas but I began to get ideas. Then another thing happened-so everyone that knows me knows that I am not an impulsive buyer (or maybe I am and I'm in denial)-well anyone last night I saw "Slumdog Millionaire" (My God what a great movie!) and I just loved the soundtrack so today I bought it. And I played it on my walk with my Nikon around my neck and all of a sudden my creativity came back in a whirlwind-phew. I'm so glad it's back! Next time, it should tell me where it goes so I can follow it.
Well, Juicebox just came back today from his trip to the Channel Islands. You should see his lovely tan. I asked him what is secret is-because now instead of white, he's tan, and he told me he put peach smoothie all over himself instead of lotion. That might explain why he stuck to me for a bit when he hugged hello. And of course now the whole apartment smells like peach iced tea. But it's better than the previous smell. In any case, he's zonked out now. I think he got a hangover on something-I keep asking him but he's so tired he hasn't woken up. Don't worry he's still breathing!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I bet the smoothie got into that little brain of his LOL. Yay on the creativity!

JazzyAbby said...

lol... Peach Ice tea? I miss those drinks from the OE... I'm glad your creativity is back but i still haven't seen anyshots... post them silly..