Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's been quite a while

Hey everyone out there in Cyberspace. How is everyone today? It's the beginning of the end of January-can you believe it? One month out of the way for 2009. Before you know it, it'll be 2020 and we'll have robots or something. Personally, I hope we can discover how to teleport because that would save a ton on airfare!
But I'm sure most of you do not want to read about my hopes and dreams for the future world, unless you are incredibly bored than I'd be happy to share it with you. So why have I not been blogging since Benjamin Button? Well, school has come into full swing and it's been incredibly cloudy out. I've been sick like you wouldn't believe and call me crazy but I do not want to sneeze on my computer.
Most of you probably do not want to know about my shenanigans, you are all probably reading for Juicebox. He always was the popular one. He played soccer in elementary school, although it was rather difficult becuase he's as big as the soccer ball but he made it work. I wish I was there to see the raccoon cheerleaders yell his name. Now though, he's taking a break from Trip. Mostly because Trip had to see his family due to a freak ice cream machine accident that killed a member of his family(don't ask). So now Juicebox has been incredibly bored. What does Juicebox like to do when he's bored? He likes to watch designer shows and awards shows! Even right now we are watching the SAG awards-no it's not a show to see who hasn't the saggiest rear. He's sooooooo happy Meryl Streep won even though he hasn't even seen this movie. He's been praying Milk will win. Yet he hasn't seen that one either. He keeps bugging me to take him but you can't take animals in a theatre unless you have some kind of impaired ability. Even though I might be a tad (okay alot) mentally challenged, that doesn't pass and I can't really smuggle him in. Ohh-Sean Penn's up for Milk-will he win? I'm hoping on Brad Pitt but don't tell Juicebox. Juicebox wins. If you'll excuse me, I have to go calm down a very excited koala.

2 comments:

JazzyAbby said...

I do love Juicebox but I want to hear about you too....

Jen said...

Where did my comment go? Did Juicebox delete it?