Friday, September 11, 2009

Tarantino and Juicebox's new club

Hey out there everyone, it's me again. I always complain that people don't post enough and then I realized I haven't posted in over a month so I'll keep my mouth zipped (maybe not because I don't have a zipper aside from on my pants).
I am pretty pepped up right now. I just came from seeing "Inglourious Basterds." (I know what a weird spelling) And let me tell you it was wonderful with a capital W. I mean who doesn't love to see Americans scalping Nazis? (jk) I wanted to see this movie opening day but that was during my cold when I began hallucinating so I probably would've seen monkeys in the theatre or something. But while I was in bed coughing and doing other things, I watched interview after interview with Tarantino. (Let me tell you he has a huge ego with a capital E which leads me to believe he is compensating with something) After watching them though I enjoyed the movie and understood it alot better. I think if I ever see another Tarantino movie, I'll watch one of his interviews beforehand bc I generally don't like his stuff (sorry if there are any fans out there). One last thing I will say about the movie and then I'll get to Juicebox is there was Italian in the movie (by Brad Pitt no less-rather comical) and I didn't have to read the subtitles so as much as it pains me to say it-Tringali actually might be a good teacher (might being the operative word)-Does this mean I'm bilingual?
Alrighty roo-Juicebox did not go to the movies with me. It's not due to the "No Koalas" policy in Santa Barbara-I could easily smuggle him into my purse. He prefers chick flicks and he didn't like the title. He would've gone if it were called "Inglourious Illegitimate Men" to be politically correct. Instead he roamed State Street and found a Marsupial disco. And tonight they were serving Peach Smoothies for free because a kangaroo was having a bachelorette party. Juicebox thoroughly enjoyed it. Not only did they play "Elton John" and "Culture Club"(his favorite bands) but the party hired a Koala stripper. Apparently Juicebox was impressed by what he saw (I didn't ask him to go into details as much as he wanted to) because he gave the Koala his phone number....well actually my phone number bc Juicebox doesn't have a phone (that'll be another blog). He's been patiently waiting by the phone. We only got back twenty minutes ago so I'm sure it'll ring any second. I'll blog later to tell you what happens (hopefully it won't be a month).
I really should go to keep his mind off of the phone. He loves playing Monopoly, so we'll probably play that. I'll even let him be the thimble. See y'all later!

No comments: