Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Santa Barbara's burning up!

Hey everyone!
How is everyone out there in those fun faroff places? Well I'm hot hot hot here in Santa Barbara. I'm not talking about this in the ego sense but the temperature sense. The hills of Santa Barbara are on fire-can you believe that? And I know what you are thinking-no I did not start it...I think. Juicebox certainly did not, although he is out now to check out the firefighters. I would've gone with him, but that might look a bit strange. He also thought I would not make a good wingman (or wingwoman if you are a feminist), can you imagine that? I did help him make peach smoothies to give to them, but I told him they'd melt by the time he got there. Darn that Juicebox, he didn't listen and came home in tears (and tons of sweat). The peach smoothies apparently became peach tea and nobody would even try it. It's alright though, I told him we could send the peach tea to Alaska where it's cold. He jumped up for joy. Although now I wonder if you could send liquids by mail.
So all you blog readers don't come to Santa Barbara now, the stop lights are not working at all. If you walk down State Street, you'll be inhaling ash. And I was thinking about it and maybe I could tell people that I tried smoking-jk. And not to mention you'll be drenched in head to toe with sweat-I know what a wonderful picture! Well I'm off to watch the mansions go up in flames!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Essie pray for those people- how scary! I'll check it out with you when I'm visiting. Tell juicebox that I looove peach tea! Too bad im not a fireman.